Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Faint Line?

I am so convinced right now that I am definitely pregnant! I have not been sleeping well, and I have woke up at around 5-5:30am two mornings in a row feeling very yucky. I have just sat there in the bed, awake, until I brave the cold and go in the kitchen to get a snack. Then I feel better, go back to bed, and sleep like a ROCK until the kids wake us up around 8am.

I have been using a lot of the tests that I ordered in bulk. The past couple that I have taken have shown a VERY VERY VERY light pink line in the test area. I dunno...it could just be a fluke, but I am not so sure.

I should know by the end of the week FOR SURE.

We are leaving first thing in the morning for our Disney trip. I have researched it and my feeling is that I can do pretty much anything that "I" would normally do on this trip...since IF I am pregnant, it would be barely so.

No comments: