Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ole! Babay!

I had very "stereotypical" cravings when I was pregnant with Katie and Noah.  I wanted sugar ALL THE TIME with Katie.  I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...(it was my last meal right before I went to the hospital with her), Lucky Charms by the box...birthday cake...chocolate...anything.

With Noah, I wanted Mexican food.  Not "good" Mexican food....bean burritos from Taco Bell.

I threw up my bland baked potato this week, but have relished black beans with tortillas twice and just now had take out Mexican food from our local restaurant.  Feeling on the edge of puking right before eating it...it was like medicine for my tummy! ha ha!

Last night I also felt on the verge of sickness, but greatly enjoyed an Outback special steak, fries, and bloomin' onion.

So...I guess if someone MADE me guess a gender...I would have to guess boy. :)

No comments: