Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hope 9/5/10

September 5th, 2010

Here we are with that word again. A got a message on facebook today from my neighbor, who is a Bradley instructor. She said that she was contacted by someone who is due in April, and combined with me she will be definitely starting a course of Bradley classes about the time that would be perfect for us to participate! Taking Bradley classes, and preparing for a natural childbirth is something I really wanted to do something this time around. I was hoping it would be convenient with her class schedule.

It looks like this might be working out well this time around. I am feeling great, other than the slight cramping, no other worrisome symptoms. I know it has only been a few days, but every single day that goes by with nothing bad happening, is amazing to me. It's crazy how the experiences I've had has completely and totally changed my outlook on pregnancy. I never worried about my pregnancy with Katie and Noah...not the ultrasounds, nothing.

I truly know where my strength comes from. Since I know the joy and pain from both possible outcomes, I know I will survive and be okay regardless. But I can't help becoming more, and more, and more hopeful every day.

I keep having bad dreams when I sleep. I dream that I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and start miscarrying. I dream that I am at the doctor getting bad test results. They aren't waking me up or anything, but it is GREAT to wake up and realize that it was just a bad dream.

Another symptom that I guess must be pregnancy related: I have been an early bird the past few mornings. Waking up at 6am, not able to go back to sleep. I gave up this morning, and when I woke up just went ahead and got up. I guess I should just be up and productive rather than lying in the bed being miserable at trying to go back to sleep.

That's my daily update. I guess I will check in again after a few days.

No comments: