Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Night Before

Well...all the waiting has gotten me to this point: the night before.

Tomorrow we should know definitely whether or not to plan for a baby's arrival in January.

I still feel completely at peace, though I am sure my blood pressure and heart rate will tell a different story before my appointment, ha ha.

My appointment is at 12:40. Of course..it wouldn't be first thing in the morning.

I have planned my first nine weeks of homeschool out on paper...I have written out the kids spelling words on index cards (every set for both of them for the entire year!) which is a ton by the way. I have done just about everything I can do at home..the laundry is caught up, the dishes are clean, I have blogged, I have prayed, I have enlisted the prayers of a few friends.

I have sent out e-vites for Noah's family birthday party, worked out some of our summer schedule with traveling (hopefully).....

All I can do now is the same thing I have been doing for the past two weeks......wait.

And pray, and meditate on the answer God gave me last weekend...

Hebrews 11:1

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen;
it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.


No matter what happens tomorrow...I know that God's plan will prevail. And I have to rest in the peace that He knows best. His way is best. If that includes a baby for us in January then I will joyfully and willingly accept that it is meant to happen in His timing. And if it does not, then I will willingly and trustingly accept that it is meant to happen in His timing.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Amen...resting in His peace...the absolutely best place to be....