Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Metal Mouth

I woke up in the middle of the night with a new great pregnancy symptom: metal mouth!

YUCK!

I don't remember having this happen ever before. I got up and realized I had forgotten to bring a cup of water by the bed, so I went in the kitchen and got a fresh cup of ice cold water.

Took a big sip, and.....BLECH! It tasted AWFUL! I can't explain it exactly, but it was almost like a sweet metal which I know doesn't make any kind of sense, but that's the best I can do. It's been like that all day today as well.

All I can say is, I have definitely put in some time with annoying pregnancy symptoms. I hope hope hope that we get good news next week, though I am prepared for the worst.... I truly pray that all these crazy symptoms aren't for nothing!

No comments: