Monday, June 7, 2010

2 weeks

I called the doctor this morning to cancel my appointment.

It didn't seem like 3 days was long enough for changes...and driving 100 miles round trip and giving them $50 seemed like a waste this soon.

They consulted and called me back saying that waiting two more weeks would be fine. Unless, of course, I start having some kind of major pains or symptoms in the meantime.

I am really not looking forward to feeling nauseous for two more weeks for no reason, if this all ends badly as we think it might.

But, I am willing to wait. For that chance it might be okay. Two weeks should be enough time for my body to do what it needs to do one way or the other.

No comments: