Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reprieve (11 weeks)

I have felt pretty "okay" the past few days.  On Sunday I felt well enough to drive us out to Rome for lunch at The Olive Garden.  The soup, salad, and breadsticks were soooooooo delicious! Then, we went to Toys R Us to pick up some of Katie's birthday party supplies, then came home and I cleaned up a good bit around the house.
Yesterday I felt pretty well too, but not quite as good as Sunday.  I was back to the cheese grits, but no throwing up and no medication!
The only thing I have been doing differently is sticking to taking the B6 and Unisom at night.  And I've kept a banana by the bed at night and take a bite when I wake up any during the night.
It's good to not feel awful ALL the time!
I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I am very anxious to get in there and see that everything is still good.  I have every confidence that with everything still going well at 11 weeks, I will be able to relax.


11 weeks!  Only 2 weeks away from the second trimester... I can hardly believe it!  The size of a lime now...here's the rest:

Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

No comments: