Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fatigue!

So, how do you tell if you are just super tired and fatigued as a normal pregnancy symptom, or if you are anemic?
The thought had not even occurred to me until today when I posted about my extreme tiredness on the babycenter birth board.
I can't believe I didn't think of it before, because I always seem to think of it for other people when they have the same symptoms!
I have always been great about taking vitamins.  I love salads and healthy foods.  But I have not been very good about either one of those things since about 8 weeks along.  I know...BAD me!  The vitamins were making my sickness MUCH worse so I got out of the habit.  And I've not been making up for it very much with my diet since even with the sickness gone my appetite has still been really picky.
So....I guess I am going back to the pills today.  If it will help me be more functional and less extremely fatigued and help me be healthier, then I really need to do it.  Please pray that the vitamins won't make me sick again!

No comments: